Sponsors

/* hide navigation bar */
Thursday, December 2, 2010

A quick peek to Upper Sabwag and Baroring Water Falls


Most ascertained part of Mt. Apo are its water source - no need for refrigeration coz it’s already cold, and not to mention it is safe for drinking too.

Kanus-a pa kaya ni mahurot ang tubig? Baroring.
Here comes Upper Sabwag. The cascading series of waterfalls it offers is so breathtaking that just by  simply looking at it, relieved me from deep exhaustion caused by hiking and climbing. Had a quick tour around the place then a few moments later, my energy leveled up and that means time to take photos. The noise of the water against the rocks moved me and how i wish I could record them but... oh well, the colors underneath the flowing water caught my eye and they worth a shot.



click image for large preview

Next stop - Baroring Waterfalls. The scenery here is much more stunning compared to Sabwag waterfalls. The multiple-tiered falls are bigger and wider... the rocks are steeper  but the place is more beautiful. I roamed my eyes around the place and I can't help noticing the mists as it rested over the lush green landscape.  What a scenery! The flow of  the water against the rocks created so much noise, too but it didn't deter us to take shots all around the place.






click image for large preview

Captivated by Hibalag D3100 (my Digital-SLR camera Nikon D3100)
Shoot setup: Advanced operation 
Show water flowing: shutter-priority auto mode
*to show water flowing, choose a shutter speed slower than 1/4s.







Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in
    accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Visit my site foto art

    ReplyDelete